I think the use of technology is important developmentally as they grow up. I feel that it is something that they need to learn how to do as it is becoming so much apart of society. Also I feel that technology can really help students develop skills such as hand-eye coordination, teamwork, and problem solving skills. I think it will be helpful in the classroom just as long as there isn't too much of it. There is a point with everything where too much can be harmful.
I think technology can successfully be applied to developmental processes. For example, using an ipod for music or books on tape can increase students profiency in music and literacy at a developmentally appropriate time. Technology is not only providing many ways for students to develop skills but can add a wide range of HOW students develop those skills.
Just like other teaching methods, technology can be used to encourage students' development. As it is key part of modern society, it is important that, as teachers, we use technology to help our students to develop.
I think the use of technology is important developmentally as they grow up. I feel that it is something that they need to learn how to do as it is becoming so much apart of society. Also I feel that technology can really help students develop skills such as hand-eye coordination, teamwork, and problem solving skills. I think it will be helpful in the classroom just as long as there isn't too much of it. There is a point with everything where too much can be harmful.
ReplyDeleteI think technology can successfully be applied to developmental processes. For example, using an ipod for music or books on tape can increase students profiency in music and literacy at a developmentally appropriate time. Technology is not only providing many ways for students to develop skills but can add a wide range of HOW students develop those skills.
ReplyDeleteJust like other teaching methods, technology can be used to encourage students' development. As it is key part of modern society, it is important that, as teachers, we use technology to help our students to develop.
ReplyDelete